- 12-Feb-2017 to 13-May-2017 (EST)
- Greenville, SC, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision. 401(k), holidays, vacation, college tuition reimbursement.
General Scope of Responsibilities: Set systems in place to improve equipment reliability and effectiveness throughout the facility to satsify manufacturing and customer requirements.
Requirements: Engineering degree but will consider a four year technical degree with the appropriate experience
Skills: Excellent communication skills, project management skills, participative management style, results oriented, strong leadership
Description of Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the safe operations of the plant, equipment and people.
- Recommend, implement and maintain organizational changes in Maintenance to improve effectiveness
- Identifies staffing and resources needs for the Maintenance Department
- Implement and optimize programs such as preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and continuous equipment improvement to eliminate unplanned maintenance downtime
- Implement program to provide documentation and training to improve effectiveness of equipment diagnosis and repairs
- Participate in developing annual capital spending plans
- Manage capital and major expenses projects
- Paritcipate and recommend in purchasing of new equipment
- Design/re-design equipment to improve reliability and effectiveness
- Develop relationships with OEM's to utilize their expertise and to be familiar with new technology applicable to AJ's operations
- Develop goals for equipment reliability improvements, develop tactical plans to achieve those goals and establish metrics for success
- Communicate weekly and monthly issues and initiatives to site management and affected associates within the business
- Ensure engineering and maintenance departments carry out activities in accordance with the AJ Lean Production System and ISO